Diabetes Awareness Month is fast approaching!
In an effort to support people living with diabetes and accelerating critical research, we ask you to join, Smash Diabetes, a creative campaign developed to drive awareness and raise new funding to advance cutting edge research.
Here's the plan:
- Rally your friends to help Smash Diabetes, and share your commitment through social media
- Get yourself a pumpkin (or other fall gourd). You probably have one on your porch!
- Do your normal Halloween thing, that's October 31st in case you forgot.
- Video or photograph yourself smashing your pumpkin starting on November 1st and share the moment on social media using the hashtag #smashdiabetes.
- Commit to give what you can and encourage others to join you! DONATE-TODAY
We will be selecting the best videos of the bunch and asking you to vote for your favorite!
Let's get smashing!